4404 Pioneer Dr Bakersfield 93306 (661) 631-5450
We believe that...
- Student learning is the chief priority for our school.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students and staff to become confident, self-directed, life-long learners.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, cultural and intellectual needs.
- Parents, students and staff share the responsibility for student learning.
- Parent involvement is crucial to the academic success of our students.
- Schools need to function as a learning organization and promote opportunities for all those who have a stake in the success of the school to work together as a community of learners.
- Positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students, parents, community and staff enhance a student’s self-esteem and academic potential.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at 661-631-5450 or by email at Hickst@bcsd.com.Traci Hicks, Principal